In today’s post – 5 Winning Habits of Healthy Entrepreneurs – I share with you why it pays to be healthy!
This year I had a major ah ha moment!! The exhausted, fatigued and often burned out mom of two who never seemed to have enough hours in her day, decided one day she was going to work 3 hours a day.
What happened next, shocked me.
Not only did I make more money, I was happier, healthier and hotter than ever!
You see, as entrepreneurs we’re programmed to hustle hard, rise early, grind late.
But the more I grinded, the less productive I felt. So I decided to do the opposite of what everyone else was doing and just do less. I decided to make my business my last priority instead of my first and focus on being healthy and doing things that made me happy!
And as it turns out, taking care of your health first makes you more money!!
Here are seven things you can do as an entrepreneur to WIN BIG with your business and your body!
- Make exercise a priority: The better you look, the better you feel, the better people feel about you. In business, how you look plays a big role in how fast you attract success. People are attracted to others who look good, give off good energy and take time to take care of themselves. You can’t sell a dream, looking like a nightmare. A healthy body will help cultivate a healthy mind. You don’t have to be a gym rat but walk 30 minutes 4 times a week, go for a hike, go to the beach, run some hills, take a pilates class. Explore creative ways to get in more moderate-intensity aerobic activity. Even if you’re crazy busy, and your schedule is packed, block off 15 minutes two times a day or choose a consistent time ever day where everyone know this is your “workout” time. Let people know this time is non-negotiable and anything they need from you will be done outside of your scheduled exercise sessions. Believe me, they can wait!
- Eat greener: Food is fuel and should be fun to enjoy, but when you abuse food, it always finds a way to abuse you back. Your body is a machine that gets you where you want to go. The better quality fuel you put in your tank, the better you’ll perform. You don’t need to cut out all the delicious and yummy things you love, just eat greener. Remember ‘REAL FOOD ROTS’ and the more fresh food you eat, the more energy, endurance and inner strength you’ll have.
- Explore life: Entrepreneurs become entrepreneurs to enjoy a freedom based lifestyle, but many times the freedom they desire gets overshadowed by the constant pursuit of money. Do you want to die rich or die happy? Life is worth living. Experience new places, learn new things, meet new people and spend time doing the things you love. It is important to create balance in your life so that your personal and professional desires are in alignment with one another. Healthy entrepreneurs treat health as a lifestyle and a healthy lifestyle is a state of being. Embrace the life you were given…you only get one!
- Set systems to maximize your success: Healthy entrepreneurs understand systems decrease your stress and increase your success. Setting schedules, automating your marketing and business procedures, delegating when necessary, alleviates a lot of the stress that leads to failure in business. It’s important to operate within your strengths and leave the rest to the best. Systems free up more time so you can run your business and not have your business run you.
- Sleep more: We’ve all heard, the early bird gets the worm, but when it comes to keeping your insanity, sleeping more is just what the doctor ordered. Research has proven time and time again that sleep is vital maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Whether you wake up and knock out your important tasks first thing in the morning or you’re a night owl who loves to burn the midnight oil, find a consistent sleep routine and stick to it. Oh, and a good nap here and there never hurt anybody either.
Health and wealth go hand-in-hand. What good is having riches if you can’t enjoy the fruits of your labor? My mantra is Faith, Family, Fitness! There is nothing I value more than these 3 things right here. When you passionately pursue health and wealth you truly put yourself in the position to live your best life! Go for it!
Ready To Live Happy, Healthy & Fit? Connect With Me On Instagram @ 21Days2Fit
Error: There is no connected account for the user 1954755080 Feed will not update.
If you would like to learn more about my story just click the About tab at the top.
I also want to personally welcome you to AndreaBolder.com. Read the posts, absorb the information, but more importantly, take action on what you learn. Remember this is about experiencing a TOTAL LIFE CHANGE, business, body and bank account and you can’t have success if you don’t TAKE ACTION. Learn it, implement it, share it and teach it to someone else who needs it!
I’m on a mission to FREE 100 families a year. The question isn’t will I do it…the question is will you be one of them?
Go For The Gold