What does it mean to be a ‘Champion Over Your Business”?
Building a business from scratch is hard. Doable but hard. You have to have the skills, discipline, focus, training and support to set up winning systems that drive income.
A Champion in Business is someone who is capable of applying winning principles to business success. The winning secrets to success are:
- Commitment: To win in business and life you have to show up to win no matter what. Rain or shine, sleet or snow, good or bad….regardless of what’s going on around you – you are committed to your success.
- Discipline: The biggest problem people have in business is the inability to be disciplined. When you can make success a habit you can WIN every time!
- Mentorship: To succeed you have to be partnered with a devoted coach and be surrounded by a team of people that encourage you to step up your game and be accountable.
- Axing The Competition: Can you win the race despite the competition? The only competition you need to worry about it YOU. Are you committed to winning the race despite the competition.
- Action: Are you ready to be relentless in your business, take massive action and build up the endurance to stick things through. How hard are you working on your success when no one else is around?
These are the Core Champion Commitments to succeeding. It’s all about Winning In Business and Life and Helping You Build An Inspired, Empowered and Engaging Business While Living A Life You Love.
Our motivation comes from knowing everything we engage in, will help people realize their potential” so they can achieve the “Champion Lifestyle” they deserve.
Who Can Be A Champion in Business – Who is this website for?
If you are a small business owner (consultant, coach, trainer, affiliate marketer, networker, MLMer, author, retailer, online entrepreneur, or educator) who wants to leverage online marketing to boost your credibility and you’re committed to making your business a success, then this site is for you!
P.S. This site is NOT for slackers, losers, non-commiters, and people who don’t want to work hard to make money.
What Other Stuff Can I Learn From You?
I have helped thousands of entrepreneurs build their businesses leveraging the power of the internet while transforming their lives and living the champion lifestyle. It’s not all social media strategy and marketing how-to’s, we talk about winning mindset and living an empowered life too.
Why? Because you have to become the champion of your mind as well as your business to find real success and fulfillment.
How Can I Work With You?
Whenever I have something valuable to share, offer a new coaching program or discover a new tool or strategy that I think will make your life easier and grow your business faster, my subscribers are the first to know.
So make sure you’re a subscriber – it’s FREE.
If you’re ready to take your online business and brand to the next level, check out my recommended online training program. This is hands down the best online marketing system I’ve ever come across and it’s helped thousands of people earn income on autopilot regardless of experience or skill.
If you want to kick butt on Facebook, download our best selling eBook Facebook Leads Factory. If you want to learn how to drive traffic to your Blog or Website, download our latest best selling book, Blog Traffic Bootcamp. These two training guides are a must have for any small business or solo-brand who wants the secrets to success on the Internet.
These books will change the game for your business online!
I’m also working my tail off and developing several new training programs that will launch later this year, so stay close so you don’t miss out on all the fun!
If you are looking for some real actionable advice on your business, social media, mindset, overwhelm, mastermind sessions, or life?) Trot on over to Ask Andrea and submit your questions. I may just answer it in a blog post, newsletter personal email or upcoming episode of AndreaTV.
I Bet You Didn’t Know – Cool Facts About Andrea
I have a secret crush is Justin Timberlake.
I’m a Virgo. My B-day is September 17th.
I’m crazy about romantic comedies and Syfy.
If I didn’t live in LA I’d call Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina home. It does something to my soul.
My favorite quote: “You don’t have to see the entire staircase, you just have to take the first step” – MLK
Wanna learn more about Andrea? Click here to get the deets including her professional bio.